Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wwe Adam vs. Snow Dobby

"Please tell everyone that Snowdobby falsly accused me or someone else lied about a conversation that he believed. Do I look like the kind of person that would hack a 10 year old child? I’m not that low." Said Wwe Adam

"First of all, my name is Snow Dobby (with space). xD

Secondly, I didn’t falsy accuse you because I had lots of reasons to believe that YOU did it.

And third, yes you do look like the person who would hack a 10 year old child, even though I’m becoming 12 on September 9th.

Here are a few reasons I believe you would hack me:

I always had more hits than you, until a specific date a few days ago when you passed me." said Snow Dobbby

















Heres what I think: I think that Snow Dobby hated Wwe Adam so much, he said that he would do this, and asked Hannah (Montana, lol) to type this fake conversation at AIM. Well, that's what Wwe Adam and Snow Dobby did, but I think that's fake.

I'm only nine, but I'm VERY clever.

Is Wwe Adam really low?
Or is Snow Dobby lying because he hates Wwe Adam?

That is the mystery nobody knows. I will ask Club Penguin right now.

I want you all to think about who did this?

Wwe Adam?
Or Snow Dobby?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ya... I dont know if i believe both sides. Also, this site is cool

Anonymous said...

FLAG: Thanks 4 the comment bjc808. Im confused but Im glad U enjoy the blog!

my 21st funny picture

my 21st funny picture

my 20th funny picture

my 20th funny picture

my 19th funny picture

my 19th funny picture

my 18th funny picture

my 18th funny picture

my 17th funny picture

my 17th funny picture

my 16th funny picture

my 16th funny picture

my 15th funny picture

my 15th funny picture

my 14th funny picture

my 14th funny picture

my 13th funny picture

my 13th funny picture

my 12th funny picture

my 12th funny picture

my 11th funny picture

my 11th funny picture

my 10th funny picture

my 10th funny picture